Thursday, September 23, 2010

Florida Southwest Van Lines are Pirates - Beware

Anyone considering to move with the services from Florida Southest Van Lines, beware!

I have personal experience (BAD) with this company and they use at least 6 different names.   They tried to extort me for twice the amount of money and threatened to auction my belongings on two different occassions.  I learned the hard way that this company scamed me and that my family will never see our belongings again.

Check the following link:

http://www.bbb.org/central-florida/business-reviews/movers/florida-southwest-van-lines-in-ocala-fl-142351455

1 comment:

  1. This company and it's owner Tevel Bennoon are criminals. They will steal your belongings and extort you for as much money as they can squeeze from you. Stay away and pay attention to the report regarding the alias this company has.

    ReplyDelete